Mase 1st start bulan puase, cita2 to shed off d many extra kilos dat ive been gradually gaining back. But by d looks of it, d 'cita2' remains a 'cita2'. Gotla turun but 1 miserable kilo! HAH! Been cutting down rice & eating much smaller portions than usual but...doesnt seem to work.
So sedey! Nways, to top dat d constant buke puase dat agencies organize really contribute to add on the kilos dat I want to shed. Hey, who can resist d scrumptous 'buke puase' spread of lobsters, grilled lamb, spaghetti carbonara, ABC & yes, d small, sweet lil tartlet dessert dat are packed with calories! SIGHHH!
Nways, I'll just try to cut down my eating portions again & yes, this year berjaya sahur dgn minum 'Alpha Lipid' je masa sahur. I'm myself am impressed coz last year cudnt go by berpuase if i didnt have my dose of nasik.
Need 2 shed d extra kilos coz Mr Hubby is definately good @ dat & I definately need to be on par...Buhuhu :(






No comments:
Post a Comment