Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Praying Real Hard!

Been having this lump on my left side of d neck past 2 weeks. Praying dat its nuthin serious! Decided to see Dr again to get referral letter. Yesterday went to SJMC & had checkup with hematologist. Was confirmed dat I had 3 lumps actually..scary ok! D hematologist then referred me to a surgeon.

It was suggested dat either I just went on with antibiotics & hope dat d lumps will go away in time or had a surgery to take it out. Opted for d 2nd option. They will extract some cells to conduct a thorough test & results will be out Friday, 24 July 09. Might as wll be sure eventho am such a scardy cat.

Forgot to mention, at d beginning of d checkup had to do a blood test. To confirm dat no irregular cells. Alhamdullillah clear altho they had to 'puncture' both my arms in order to get d blood. 'Sihat sangat' sampai tak jumpe veins..hehe!

Anyways, 'someone' was as expected 'jump'ed when I informed dat I had to go for d op. 'So, u wont be around nnti masa Big event'? 'Sape nk buat keje u?'...bla3! Buat sakit ati jer citer. Bukannye nk show concern & asked are you ok/ really sorry to hear bout dat/ take care ke, d least pun. Watevala...when u were sick pandai pulak exegerate kat semua org betapa seriousnyer penyakit & op dia padahal gt many testimonials yg say its normal. Huh!

Takpe, from now on life, health & family wud be of priority to me. Not work anymore. Dr advised not to be stressed out..not gud for d health! Back to my story, cant wait for Friday...waiting in anxiety! If only I can jump dtaright to Friday without having to go thru Tuesday. Oh well, just got face it.

Meantime, please pray dat all will be well for me Insya'allah! Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin...

No comments:

Post a Comment