Friday, August 7, 2009

Hari Lala Sedunie ;)

Hi People...Am sooo enjoying this day. Big Boss takde, Lil Boss takde...yang ada cume circle of frenz yg sama2 'huha' (having fun)! I was browsing d net d whole morning...Ramainyer org buat online bis. Feels like nk start my own online business as well. Business baju best jgak ;p

Tapi mmg enjoy ari ni, Kak Sal (Big Boss's scretary) suggested dat we have a pot luck. Ape lagi, smue agree. Being d professional chef dat I am (NOT!!) I opted to buy 'kuih bakar' hijau je dari kedai unkel Salim. Easy way out...beli jer! So, kat ofis no dah bape kali round mkn.

After dis, nk celebrate birthday 1 of our colleagues plak...mkn lagi! Hope d cake will be a nice creamy cheese cake for a change...instead of d usual chocolate cake.

Oh well, back to work for now...Lalala!

No comments:

Post a Comment