Red Alert2! I've got my 'First streak'! ARGHHHH...
2 days back I was tying up my hair when my mum said 'STOP'!! - in a frantic manner. I was like 'huh'??? She then asked me turn around - back facing her. Looked @ my head 'microscopically' (ade ker such word..haha!) and said 'U got UBAN'!!!
I was like 'NOOOO' (in denial)...then, she was like 'Yess!'. K-la2, i give in. Have to admit age is catching up but having 'white hair' @ d age of 30??? Isnt it too soon? I mean my mum started having white hair when she hit 52 years old if I'm not mistaken. But definately when she hit d 50 years mark...
Just gotta face d music then...Age is catching up. Time to have d next 'bun in d oven' perhaps...hmmm!






tod...i've got a few....bukan setakat satu.....
ReplyDeletebout the bun in the oven...yup...time oredi...yayah was arissa age when i got sufyan...(1 year 8 mths)....tiring...but worth it.....what to do...we're not getting any younger ;-(
keep us all informed and salam to ibu and wan yea.....miss you lah girl!