Been SUPER LONG since I last updated...so many things been happening. Boss's mum passed away...had to handle a few events single-handedly. Was definately DAMN & DARN tiring!!!
On top of that, had to cover other work & handle...if only I had 8 hands like Mr Squid!
Besides that some fire-fighting dramas @ work...Urghhh, DRAMA3!
Life's like that aint it? All d above I can tolerate & work my way through, but when you are choosen to be d SCAPEGOAT- just because ur d 'smallest fish' in the pond & d 'BIG Kahuna' is 'ALWAYS right'...you 'fortunately' blamed...tongue-lashed at with words like 'STUPID'!...'Dont know how you guys work here'...bla3, and it gets worst when you choose to stay silent coz no matter what you say you are 'WRONG' (In the Kahuna's eyes dat is)! It's too MUCH...especially when you get to know some time later thru ur boss that BIG Kahuna admitted that she was actually WRONG and you get all the 'F_C_ing' CRAP SHIT for nuthin! Just because I'm d 'small fish'!
DAMN YOU BIG KAHUNA!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment