8 March 2010
Decided to go for Mr Hubby's spa treat ('upah' kemas, clean, pack & unpacking from old house 2 d new house) foreseeing the Super Bz week ahead! Called Jojoba Spa & they confirmed there's a free slot @ 8.30pm. Immediately said, OK. The spa was @ Berjaya Times Square Hotel, BB. I was speechless d moment I entered d spa...WOW!
So 'SPA-LICIOUS'!
BEST kan..belum lagi feel d treatment...Next, had to choose which scrub for my treatment. I choose the 'Lulur Scrub' coz had d least 'busuk' smell (nutmeg -eiuww) & d most nicest effect - memutihkan & melembapkan. I loike!
JoJoBa Variety
Body Scrub - Shower - Aromatherapy Massage - Aroma Eye Pillow Treatment - Ginger Tea
Choice of Scrub: *Coffee Scrub *Lulur Scrub *Tongkat Ali Scrub *Coconut Scrub *Nutmeg Scrub
Effect: Nutmeg à Dispels wind and improves digestion
: Coconut à Calms and sooths naturally
: Tongkat Ali à Detoxifies kidney and cleanses lungs
: Lulur à Whitening and moisturising
: Coffee à Restores skin and revitalizes
The also had some facial treatment promo goin on, so I opt for that. Total treatment time is 2 hours & 15 mins...The treatment memang 'heaven on earth'! Felt so relaxed & recharged afterwards. Also felt that my skin was more supple too...Mr Hubby oso agreed ;)
Thank you soo much Mr Hubby for d special spa treat...Nak lagi boley?! hehe..







No comments:
Post a Comment