Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GUILTY As Charged!

I feel really sorry for my lil gal coz she has been SOOOO deprieved of mummy's attention & affection...all due to WORK! On Monday, 29 March 2010 dropped off Arissa @ ibu's house before leaving for work as always. Suprisingly, when I passed her to ibu...she turned & grabbed me while crying 'Mummy'! She cling on & hugged my legs and requested me to carry her. This has never happen before...I was confused. Nape anak mummy ni?

Then, I figured...she must be missing me a LOT! Been coming home late daily...average of 9pm and working like a DOG on both Saturdays & Sundays till late evening too. I was filled with GUILT to d MAX...Kesian sangat baby mummy. She's also been quite clingy these few weeks.

Hmmm....Mummy will try to make up for all d times lost nanti ye baby ;) Meantime, mummy has no choice but to work like a Bull. Whatever it is, MUMMY LOVES YOU VERY MUCH BABY!

MUACKS...Hugs & Kisses ;*

2 comments:

  1. Tod...that's normal....my princess cries every morning too nowadays......take care yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But serious kesian kat our babies kan...
    So lil quality time that we can spare for them.

    U take care too!

    ReplyDelete