Sunday, November 15, 2009

LONELINESS...EMPTINESS!

Not sure if its just me or memang true but I SOO FEEL LONELY & EMPTY these few days.
Well, Mr Hubby hasnt been paying much attention to me (seriously, I feel this!). I know he's tired & all dat (Im tired out too), tends to doze off early till we dont get d chance to catch up on daily happenings/ spend quality time just d 2 of us (dahla si kecik suke tido lambat skrg). 


Most times, its me staying up late till d lil ones dozes off to sleep (once she finally went to sleep @ 2.30, mind you), while Mr Hubby dah in slumber-land mode...SIGH!!! Pastu, next morning I'de be d one 2 wake up first & prepare for d day.


Did mention to him dat I feel "unloved" but reply was, camne lagi nk tunjuk smue da tolong u buat...No doubt he helps with "lipat"-ing d laundry, washes d toilets, etc but sometimes its just not dat kan. I need to FEEL LOVED!!! Showing of affection, cuddling & wateva else ROMANTIC dat makes you feel loved. And yes, this does not include watching tv together till tau2 Mr Hubby dah tido & me and lil one still wide awake! Oh well..."Feelings...Ow-oh-oh Feelings".

4 comments:

  1. tod....sabar.....i wish i can say otherwise, but....it gets worse......try to look at it from a bright side kay......
    enjoy the darling while you can...wait till she can speak more, it'll be more fun...mcm i semlm, safiyyah couldnt sleep and was crancky till two am...but as she was about to fall asleep, she said, "ma, yayah sayaaaaaaaang sangat mama"........cair terus mama dia :-)
    take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel. Men are like that sometimes...so insensitive. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Yeenot, memang sangat cair dgr citer u ;)
    Cant wait 4 dat moment! As it is, skrg dia da pandai ckp "Mom-mmy" pun da rase BESTT sgt!
    Kalau tak asek "Ayah" jer..
    U tk cre too!

    Along, yup2 insensitive is d word. Thanks, much better now. Altho kdg2 "terase" jgak. Sib baik ada d Lil One to keep me occupied..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm,I wud like to give credit jgak to Mr Hubby for all d effort, kind gestures in helping me out with d chores especially during weekends.
    - Folding the laundry
    - Washing d bathrooms
    - Sweeping d house
    - Doing d dishes
    - etc, etc...

    Sedikit sebanyak meringankan jugak beban housework Mo-mmy...THANK YOU Abang (I know you're reading this...hehe).

    I TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Love ya bunches...Muacks2!

    ReplyDelete