Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Despicable...Insensitive...Inconsiderate & all other similar adjectives!!!

Last Thursday nite (29 Oct 09), already had d feeling dat I was gona be down with fever. Was feeling hot at times & at times shivering with cold. Told myself I cannot afford to be sick coz there's SOO MUCH to do @ d office the following day especially since 'beloved boss' wont be around.


Early wee hours of Friday morning (30 Oct 09), felt my head heavy & floaty at the same time...body ached terribly...felt really cold too. Told Mr Hubby dont think can go to work. So, before I continued sleeping I was typing sms to boss - to inform him that Im unwell & wud be on MC. However, d fever & dizziness was bad dat I fell asleep again while typing the sms.


Shortly @ appx 8.58am my hp rang but still heavy headed I just couldnt bring myself 2 answer d phone. Hp rang again frantically 5 times (looked at d screen & well what dat u know...dat person rang). Immediately after I answered, without hesitation & in d expected annoyed tone; he asked "You kat mane?". I said "kat umah -demam".


Then, as expected for the umpteenth time his reaction "La, demam?..OK LA"! (Still in d much annoyed tone". Then, slammed d phone down. I was like - DUHHH! Its not by choice dat I intend to be ill!! And yeah, didnt expect him to say "Get well soon" oso nways. But at least be a lil bit more courteous & sensitive to your subordinates - We're human too you know! Just because your d BOSS doesnt make any exception that you may treat others insensitively & of NO VALUE! Just pray dat one day "yours truly" will get taste of "his own medicine", AMIN!


Oh well, dats one of d situations dat I had & will have to bear for the past 2 years & hopefully not for long any more. Time to move on to somewhere we the grass would be greener for me Insya'Allah. Pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment