Saturday, January 16, 2010

DOWN?!@*

Been feeling VERY MUCH "UNDER THE WEATHER" work-wise. Sangat tak bemotivasi tahap "GABAN"! Seriously its really BAD! Gotta dragggg myself out of bed every working day & dread the feeling when urs truly's office is in sight...SIGH!!! Still at d same old division, with d same old "drama" kings & queens & ultimate "DIVA" and not to forget the never ending "DRAMA" daily with MR X. Makes things super-duper BAD for me...


Request to transfer division was turned down, reason being "wait till evaluation period ends"...In my head, was thinking TO HELL WITH EVALUATION...I just WANT OUT! That simple, its not like I'm ever guaranteed a '4' out of '5' evaluation anyways. Wud expect d same usual '3' as per d past 3 damn years or paling teruk a '2'. I cudnt care less!


Oh boy, no point ranting panjang2 pun coz am still stuck at this 'HELL HOLE'!


Can only pray that a miracle would happen soon Insya'Allah God-willing...AMIN!






No comments:

Post a Comment