Friday, December 25, 2009

Insensitive...yet again!

Was not feeling too well since last nite- slight sore throat, lil bit of flu & aching body. Also, yesterday of all the nights, Arissa choose to wake up more than 3 times for milk! The final call, 7am just now mummy just cudnt stand it & asked ayah to help prepare Arissa's milk.


Despite bein unwell, still got up & cooked for Mr Hubby - 1 of his fave lauk 'Ikan masak Asam pedas'. So, while doin dat d least dat Mr Hubby cud do was help to bathe Arissa. On top of that, Arissa will always be restless if her pampers are way too soggy aready / she's done with her 'poop'-ing biz. Mase mummy masak Arissa pun da stat uneasy & pulled me - mintak to be bathed. But Mr Hubby who choose 2 be ignorant at dat time...just continued with watching tv.


So, in between cooking I rushed to bathe Arissa in a jiffy while Mr Hubby still continued watching sampaila I myself was done with having my bath.Yg geramnyer, Mr Hubby dari bangun pagi sampaila I da siapkan lunch did not even bother once to ask - How was I feeling? Or was I feeling better? coz he knew last nite that I told him I dont feel well. And yeah, d fact dat he didnt bother 2 wake up & help bancuh Arissa milk when Arissa screamed frantically 3 times last nite...lagi makes me SUPER MADDD! Like how INCONSIDERATE can you be? Guess men will always be MEN sometimes...


Now Mr Hubby is out without informing me where he wants to go? So not him...Guess dia malas nk be at home coz I membebel bout him bein inconsiderate. Oh well, cant we women just have what we require especially when we're not well?...not much to ask, just some LOVE & ATTENTION rite! Looks like I'll just have to 'Nurse' myself & hope for a speedy recovery...Insya'Allah. And yeah, God give me patience to go thru this phase of 'Unwanted-ness'.

2 comments:

  1. biasalah tu tod......think of all the good times....that helps a lot.....and read all the msgs he sent masa zaman bercinta..........take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. memang Yeenot...zaman Ber-CHENTA sangat ROMANTIK occay! Siap tuliskan poem semua. Hehe!
    But alhamdulillah, case resolved for now.

    Thanks, u take care too!

    ReplyDelete