Tuesday, December 8, 2009
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH...D TOUGH GETS GOING!
Contemplating...contemplating!
Part of me says its time to MOVE ON! Part of me says, Neh! dont "DO IT" & stay on! Since late yesterday evening few times I was about to walk over to Mr X & hand over "D Form" but somehow my steps terhenti. Guess Im more overwhelmed with FEAR of how his reaction would be...I mean knowing d "CNN-ness" of his mouth. The NEWS is definately gonna spread like 'WILD-FIRE"!
But then, untill when do I have to bear with the TORTURE...him treating me like Im WORTHLESS...dedicated KULI BATAK of his??? Sp not WORTH IT! Enough is enough...I've decided I'm gonna hand him "D Form" today. Come what may...at least I've tried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()







Wah..I applaude ur guts. Sometimes u just have to take the plunge. And most of the times, something better is waiting for us out there. Apa2 pun, I wish you luck!!!
ReplyDelete